This Saturday, December 1st, the OELMA Board will meet. Just wanted to update the membership about some of the items we will be discussing:
• Proposal for a Frank Baker Literacy Workshop to be held in the summer.
• Update on the School Librarian Evaluation rubric.
• Update on the SLMS Evaluation pilot.
• OEA Affiliation
• Final figures from conference 2012, update on early planning of conference 2013
• Update OELMA strategic plan, what we have accomplished, future plans
Just thought it would be helpful for our members to know that we are working for you and the good of our organization. We take this seriously!!!!
Happy Holidays to all!