Is Your School Library Outstanding? How About All of Your District Libraries?
Of course they are! And to demonstrate, apply for either OELMA’s Outstanding School Library District– or Individual School Library – Award. Or nominate another library or district that exemplifies outstanding!
What does outstanding look like?
- Collaboration with classroom teachers and other specialists
- MakerSpace activities
- Integrated technology use
- Literacy and book promotion
- Inquiry, inquiry, inquiry!
- Physical and virtual Learning Commons
Yes, all this and more! Check out the OELMA Awards and Scholarships tab for more information – http://www.oelma.org/ and download the rubric.
Application deadline is April 3rd – but start the process now!