The OELMA Board met with CAE consultant, Bob Harris, on May 9 and 10, 2008 for the purpose of developing a strategic plan for the organization. We established a mission statement, vision statement, value statements and action steps for OELMA.
OELMA is currently engaged in ongoing work in order to accomplish the goals of the planning session. The links below outline the Strategic Plan itself, and the continually evolving Action Plan.
The five external and internal goals:
- Membership Growth, Benefits and Services
- Professional Development and Resources for Librarians
- Advocacy and Government Relations
- Public Relations and Communications
- Association Excellence
- Click Here to view the Strategic Plan